Immigrating to or investing in Canada to start a business
Discover the advantages of investing in Canada and how you can establish a business here.
Investing in Canada
- Connections — An immigrant's guide to starting a business in Nova ScotiaOnly Applies to : Nova ScotiaAccess this comprehensive guide for information on the Nova Scotia business culture and how to start a business in this province.
- Invest in ManitobaOnly Applies to : ManitobaWhy choose Manitoba for your business? Learn about Manitoba's economic highlights, workforce as well as government programs and incentives.
- Invest in OntarioOnly Applies to : OntarioYou can speak with experienced professionals if you need information on business investment in Ontario.
- Invest in Canada
Do you want to invest in Canada, or expand your foreign operations into Canada? Learn how!
- Invest in AlbertaOnly Applies to : AlbertaLearn why Alberta is one of the most attractive places to invest in North America and access government connections for doing business in the province.
- Opportunities in British ColumbiaOnly Applies to : British ColumbiaUse this database to promote your existing business for sale or lease, or to attract investment from foreign investors.
- Site selection
Find site selection tools that can help you decide where to establish or grow your business.
- Invest in Nova ScotiaOnly Applies to : Nova ScotiaFind out about the advantages of doing business in Nova Scotia with facts about financial incentives, growth sectors, demographics, and more.
- Doing business in SaskatchewanOnly Applies to : SaskatchewanLearn about Saskatchewan's investment and business opportunities. Get details on key growth sectors, programs, incentives and competitive advantages.
- Alberta Immigrant Nominee ProgramOnly Applies to : AlbertaRecruit foreign workers to fill positions in your organization and help immigrant employees become permanent residents of Canada.
- Applying as a business immigrantOnly Applies to : QuebecFind all the information you need if you wish to immigrate to Quebec in order to develop your business projects.
- BC Provincial Nominee Program — Entrepreneur ImmigrationOnly Applies to : British ColumbiaIf you are an entrepreneur ready to invest and actively manage a business in BC, you can apply to become a permanent resident.
- Business Immigration Program
Interested in moving to Canada to start a business? Find out if you can immigrate as a self-employed individual or receive a start-up visa.
- Nova Scotia Nominee Program — EntrepreneurOnly Applies to : Nova ScotiaAs an experienced foreign entrepreneur or business manager, you could apply to start or buy a business while living in Nova Scotia.
- Nova Scotia Nominee Program – International Graduate EntrepreneurOnly Applies to : Nova ScotiaIf you are a recent international post-secondary graduate with your own local business, you may be able to stay in Nova Scotia as a permanent resident.
- Provincial Nominee Program — Business Impact CategoryOnly Applies to : Prince Edward IslandIf you plan to immigrate to Canada, you could be chosen to become a permanent resident if you start or buy a business in Prince Edward Island.
- Provincial Nominee Program for Business (Manitoba)Only Applies to : ManitobaImmigrate to Manitoba and be your own boss! Manitoba is open for business.
- Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program — EntrepreneursOnly Applies to : SaskatchewanYou may be able to immigrate to Canada if you chose to start, obtain or partner in a business in Saskatchewan, while residing in the province.
- Start-up visa programOnly Applies to : Alberta British Columbia Manitoba New Brunswick Newfoundland and Labrador Northwest Territories Nova Scotia Nunavut Ontario Prince Edward Island Saskatchewan YukonIf you would like to start a business in Canada, you may be eligible to immigrate under certain conditions.
- Yukon Business Nominee ProgramOnly Applies to : YukonAre you interested in immigrating to the Yukon to start a business? Find out more on how to qualify for this program.
- Date modified: