Is entrepreneurship for you?
Being your own boss can be very rewarding, but it's not for everyone. Before you take the first step, take some time to find out if you have what it takes to be an entrepreneur, to understand the benefits of entrepreneurship, and to learn about your chances of success.
- Why consider entrepreneurship?
Read about the benefits of starting a business and being your own boss.
- Small business survival
What are your odds of success? Learn more about survival tips to keep your business afloat.
- Immigrating to or investing in Canada to start a business
Discover the advantages of investing in Canada and how you can establish a business here.
- Self-Employment Explorer for youth with disabilities
If you are between 14 and 24 years old, and have limited job opportunities, use this toolkit to explore self-employment as a career option.
- Entrepreneurial potential self-assessment
Do you have what it takes to be an entrepreneur? See if your experience, attitude, goals and lifestyle are compatible with owning your own business.
- Getting the Message Out programOnly Applies to : Newfoundland and LabradorFind out about economic development initiatives and entrepreneurial opportunities in Newfoundland and Labrador.
- Youth Ventures NLOnly Applies to : Newfoundland and LabradorIf you are a student interested in starting a business, Youth Ventures can help you get started.
- Date modified: