Yukon Agriculture Development
You could receive non-repayable funding up to a maximum of $100,000 to undertake agricultural projects in the Yukon.
Up to 75% of eligible project costs is available for activities such as:
- Developing under-used agricultural resources
- Introducing new technologies and processes
- Commercializing agri-based or native country foods
- Hiring third-party labour or consultant services
- Starting a farmer's market
The initiative does not fund commonly available agricultural equipment for individuals, ongoing operational costs or non-agricultural activities.