Tourism development north of the 49th parallel
Tourisme Québec, Government of Quebec • Applies only to: Quebec
You could benefit from a non-repayable contribution to cover up to 90% of eligible costs if you have a tourism development project to be carried out north of the 49th parallel.
Projects must have the following objectives:
- increase accommodation capacity and quality;
- diversify outfitters' activities to attract new customers;
- increase the number of tourist attractions and the amount of infrastructure;
- extend the tourist season in the regions;
- generate additional tourist spending and economic spinoffs.
Other conditions apply.
- Date modified: