The Eastlink TV Independent Production Fund
• Applies only to: Nova Scotia
Your local independent television project may qualify for an equity investment of up to $300,000 to a maximum of 20% of the total budget.
To qualify, your project must:
- Be created and produced by Nova Scotians
- Have a high percentage of Canadian content
- Have a Canadian broadcast licence
- Be scripted and fiction-based
- Meet the requirements for the Nova Scotia Film Industry Tax Credit
Other conditions apply.
- Date modified: