Supported Child Care Program

Health and Social Services, Government of Yukon • Applies only to: Yukon

If you run a child care service in the Yukon, you may be eligible to get funding to help care for a child with special needs. Funding may be available for:

Application forms are available through Child Care Services.

Individual Program Plans must be in place and signed by the facility, caregiver, professional and parent.

Please contact Child Care Services for more information.

Share this:


Government Activities and Initiatives