Support loan program
Metro Business Opportunities • Applies only to: St. John'sMount Pearl
If your non-profit organization is engaged in social enterprising in the St. John's and Mount Pearl area, you could receive a loan for up to $50,000 to start or expand a social enterprise.
To be eligible, you:
- Must start a social enterprise or expand or upgrade an existing one
- Must be able to demonstrate that you could pay back the loan
- Can be operating year-round or seasonally
- Must reinvest the majority of the revenue back into the social enterprise
- Could be required to get training in bookkeeping and marketing
Other conditions apply.
- Date modified: