Support for hiring workers who have suffered employment injuries
Commission des normes, de l’équité, de la santé et de la sécurité du travail, Government of Quebec • Applies only to: Quebec
You may be eligible for a grant, for a period of up to 1 year, to hire workers who have suffered employment injuries, or to create permanent positions for them.
The grant offers:
- Up to 80% of employees' weekly gross salaries
- Professional consulting services for job creation
- Reimbursement of position-creation costs when professional services are unavailable
- Be registered and have a file in good standing
- Offer jobs that are compatible with workers' functional abilities
Other conditions apply.
- Date modified: