If you are between 15 and 29 years of age, you could get up to $3,000 to help you start and run a summer business.
You may be eligible if you are:
- Proposing a new business
- A current student returning to school in the fall
- A resident of Ontario
- A Canadian citizen or permanent resident
- Committed to working an average of 35 hours per week
- Not operating a business or working elsewhere for over 12 hours per week during the program
- Not a past participant of Summer Company
Other conditions apply.