You could get up to $25,000 per participant to hire and train youth between the ages of 15 and 30 who face barriers to employment.
Participants must also be:
- Canadian citizens, permanent residents, or persons who have been granted refugee status in Canada
- Legally entitled to work
- Not in receipt of employment insurance benefits
- Recruit participants
- Propose a project that involves a minimum of 8 youth participants
- Provide work experience-type activity
- Enable participants to gain experience and skills to help them find work later on
Other conditions apply.