Support for Self-Employment
You could get financial assistance and expert advice to start your own business or create your own job.
Eligible projects must:
- Be viable
- Meet a local need
- Not create unfair competition
You may be eligible for assistance if one of the following situations apply:
- You are receiving employment insurance benefits.
- You are receiving social assistance.
- You are unemployed and not receiving government income support.
- You are working, but your job is at risk.
Other conditions apply.