Programme d'immobilisation en entrepreneuriat collectif
You could get up to $500,000 for the renovation, construction or acquisition of a building. The building must be used for the production and sale of goods and services offered by your nonprofit organization or cooperative.
The project must meet one of the following criteria:
- Be part of an expansion plan
- Be part of a development plan for the supply of services
- Be required to maintain operations
You must demonstrate that:
- Several funding sources have been explored
- The organization generates a minimum of 40% of own-source revenues from commercial activities
Other conditions apply.
- Date modified: