Programme d'immobilisation en entrepreneuriat collectif
You could get up to $500,000 for the renovation, construction or acquisition of a building. The building must be used for the production and sale of goods and services of offered by your nonprofit organization or cooperative.
The project must meet one of the following criteria:
- Be part of an expansion plan
- Be part of a development plan for the supply of services
- Be required to maintain operations
You must demonstrate that:
- Several funding sources have been explored
- The organization generates a minimum of 40% of own-source revenues from commercial activities
Other conditions apply.