Premier emploi en recherche
Ministère de l'Économie et de l'Innovation, Government of Quebec • Applies only to: Quebec
If your organization is a member of QuébecInnove, you could be eligible for a salary grant of up to $20,000 to hire a college or university graduate.
The job offer must:
- Be related to research
- Match the graduate's level of education and the research job offer
- Be part of a applied research project or R&D
The graduate must :
- Have never held employment in R&D at the time of hiring
- Be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident or have a refugee status in Canada
- Be available on a full-time basis
Other conditions may apply.
- Date modified: