Use the 'Refine by' filters to narrow your results.
887 program(s) found.
- Community Investment Program
Your not-for-profit organization can apply for a grant of up to $100,000 to help enhance the Internet for Canadians.
- Agricultural Youth Green Jobs Initiative: Green Internships Stream
As an agricultural sector employer, you could receive up to $16,000 to hire a youth intern to undertake environmental activities, services or research.
- Agricultural Youth Green Jobs Initiative: Green Farms Stream
If you operate a farm, you could receive up to $10,000 to hire a youth intern to help implement environmentally beneficial activities.
- Métis Assistance Program (Saskatchewan)
If you are a Métis business owner in Saskatchewan, learn how you could get up to 40% of your project costs covered.
- Workplace Electric Vehicle Charging Incentive Program
You could be eligible for a $7,500 contribution per lease or purchase of electric vehicle charging spaces for your employees or workplace tenants.
- Aboriginal Business & Entrepreneurship Skills Training
As an aboriginal entrepreneur, you can access training in proposal writing, strategic planning, financial literacy, leadership, and more.
- Emerging Renewable Power Program
You could be eligible for funding if your business conducts a utility-led project designed to mitigate greenhouse gas emissions.
- Aboriginal Youth Entrepreneurship Program
If you are an entrepreneurial aboriginal student, you could learn how to create a product-based and service-driven business from experienced business mentors.
- Political risk insurance
You can insure your business against a variety of political risks with flexible plans from Export Development Canada.
- Sustainable New Agri-Food Products & Productivity Program
Your Northern Ontario agri-food business may qualify for up to $5,000 to purchase equipment for eligible projects.