Use the 'Refine by' filters to narrow your results.
882 program(s) found.
- Fisheries and Aquaculture Clean Technology Adoption Program
You could be eligible for funding if you implement clean technologies in your fish or seafood sector activities such as harvesting, aquaculture and processing.
- Agents of Change: Climate Solutions
As a social enterprise you could access expertise, business and financial supports to help amplify your impact in reversing climate change.
- Community Investment Program
Your not-for-profit organization can apply for a grant of up to $100,000 to help enhance the Internet for Canadians.
- Agricultural Youth Green Jobs Initiative: Green Internships Stream
As an agricultural sector employer, you could receive up to $16,000 to hire a youth intern to undertake environmental activities, services or research.
- Agricultural Youth Green Jobs Initiative: Green Farms Stream
If you operate a farm, you could receive up to $10,000 to hire a youth intern to help implement environmentally beneficial activities.
- Métis Assistance Program (Saskatchewan)
If you are a Métis business owner in Saskatchewan, learn how you could get up to 40% of your project costs covered.
- Workplace Electric Vehicle Charging Incentive Program
You could be eligible for a $7,500 contribution per lease or purchase of electric vehicle charging spaces for your employees or workplace tenants.
- Aboriginal Business & Entrepreneurship Skills Training
As an aboriginal entrepreneur, you can access training in proposal writing, strategic planning, financial literacy, leadership, and more.
- Emerging Renewable Power Program
You could be eligible for funding if your business conducts a utility-led project designed to mitigate greenhouse gas emissions.
- Aboriginal Youth Entrepreneurship Program
If you are an entrepreneurial aboriginal student, you could learn how to create a product-based and service-driven business from experienced business mentors.