Use the 'Refine by' filters to narrow your results.
899 program(s) found.
- Fonds de solidarité FTQ
If your Quebec business is in a period of growth and profitability, you can use this fund to obtain personalized business solutions that meet your needs.
- Tax credit for Gaspésie and selected maritime regions of Quebec
You could receive a tax credit if you process or manufacture marine products or if you run recreational tourism activities.
- Revenu Québec : Assistance program for SMEs
Get personalized support to help you learn about your tax obligations.
- Development of Québec Intellectual Property in the Video Game Industry
You could receive an equity investment of up to $5 million for your video game development or commercialization projects.
- Fonds Tourisme PME
If you are starting a business or have a growth project in the tourism industry, you may qualify for a loan of up to $250,000.
- ConnectNS Global Advisors Program
As an exporter, you may be eligible for free exporting advice from a network of industry experts.
- York Entrepreneurship Development Institute programs
You may be able to access training, certification, and mentoring for your innovative small business or established not-for-profit enterprise.
- Business Navigators
Get one-on-one help to identify the rules, regulations, permits and licences you need to run your Nova Scotia business.
- Support for Entrepreneurs and Economic Development
You may be eligible to receive financial support to start a new business or improve your business' capacity.
- Investment Accelerator Fund
This fund helps build and strengthen Ontario-based businesses in the cleantech, information/communications technology, life sciences and healthcare sectors.