Use the 'Refine by' filters to narrow your results.
296 program(s) found.
- Community Interest CompanyYou can register your corporation under this designation to combine business with social purpose.
- Diversity & Inclusion Readiness Scale & QuizRate your organization on diversity and inclusion. Learn how to increase its score and explore the benefits of becoming more diverse and inclusive.
- Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program (New Brunswick)Get help attracting and retaining skilled foreign talent or international students to work at your business.
- Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program (Prince Edward Island)Get help attracting and retaining skilled foreign talent or international students to work at your business.
- Trade Accelerator Program Canada (TAP) — WinnipegAre you ready to export? Join WTC Winnipeg and work with industry leaders to develop a comprehensive Export Plan, and begin its implementation.
- Managing my business programLeverage this training and develop your skills in finance, marketing, sales, time management, and human resources.
- ENERGY STAR certificationIf your business produces or supports energy efficient products and systems, you could qualify for ENERGY STAR certification.
- Magnet Export Business PortalIf your Ontario business is export-ready or would like help getting there, sign up to receive information on export support programs.
- CSA Regulatory SandboxYour innovative fintech business could be eligible for an expedited process to test your products, services, or applications in the market.
- Liaison Officer serviceIf you own a small, unincorporated business, you could get in-person help or arrange for a group seminar to better understand your tax obligations.
- CRA BizAppGet quick access to your business accounts via the CRA mobile web application.
- Aboriginal Business & Entrepreneurship Skills TrainingAs an aboriginal entrepreneur, you can access training in proposal writing, strategic planning, financial literacy, leadership, and more.
- Aboriginal Youth Entrepreneurship ProgramIf you are an entrepreneurial aboriginal student, you could learn how to create a product-based and service-driven business from experienced business mentors.
- Political risk insuranceYou can insure your business against a variety of political risks with flexible plans from Export Development Canada.
- Virage numérique des détaillants québécoisAre you looking to create a transactional web site for your business? If so, you could get coaching to implement a digital strategy.
- « J'apprends le français »: Merchant-student language pairing programDo you want to improve the use of French in your business? If you operate in a targeted area of Montreal, free workshops are available.
- Trade Accelerator Program Canada (TAP) — TorontoAre you ready to export? Join Trade Accelerator Program TAP Toronto and work with industry leaders to develop a comprehensive export plan, and begin its implementation.
- Performance Security InsuranceInsure yourself in case of a wrongful call with Performance Security Insurance
- Clean Growth HubGet the support you need to carry out your business' clean growth technology projects.
- Nova Scotia Nominee Program — EntrepreneurAs an experienced foreign entrepreneur or business manager, you could apply to start or buy a business while living in Nova Scotia.
- Nova Scotia Nominee Program – International Graduate EntrepreneurIf you are a recent international post-secondary graduate with your own local business, you may be able to stay in Nova Scotia as a permanent resident.
- Trade Accelerator Program — VancouverAre you ready to export? Join the Trade Accelerator Program (TAP) — Vancouver and work with industry leaders to develop a comprehensive export plan, and begin its implementation.
- Futurpreneur CanadaOffers mentoring and business support to young entrepreneurs between the ages of 18 and 39.
- Startup ZoneIf you have a PEI startup, you could get support, mentorship, and a chance to work collaboratively with other entrepreneurs.
- Impact Canada challengesCould your technology idea solve a challenging government problem? You could be eligible for funding and other resources to help put your idea into action.
- Partnerships in Innovation and Technology (PIVOT) programYou could grow your business by partnering with a central bank to find innovative solutions to unique challenges, using digital tools and technology.
- Date modified: