Our website is getting a new look! But don't worry; you'll still have access to all the same great information.
In an effort to improve your user experience and to ensure better website and application accessibility, we'll be changing our website's appearance in the next few weeks.

Northwest Territories Payroll Tax

Finance, Government of the Northwest Territories • Applies only to: Northwest Territories

As an employer in the Northwest Territories, you are required to remit your estimated annual gross remuneration. This number is based on the sum of what your employees paid in payroll taxes. An employee is anyone who has performed work for you in the Northwest Territories, regardless of his/her place of residence, age or employer.

Share this:


Government Activities and Initiatives