NWT Territories Arts Council funding

NWT Arts Council • Applies only to: Northwest Territories

If you are an artist living in the Northwest Territories, you could get a grant for a project in film and media arts, music and performing arts, visual arts, crafts, or writing and publishing.

To qualify for funding, you need to:

  • Have been a resident of the NWT for at least 2 years
  • Be an emerging artist or an established artist
  • Apply for a specific project

Priority is given to emerging artists and to projects that support a number of people and encourage creative growth.

Deadline: February 28 every year.

Date modified: