Newfoundland and Labrador Provincial Nominee Program
Government of Newfoundland and Labrador • Applies only to: Newfoundland and Labrador
You can recruit skilled worker immigrants through three streams:
- Express Entry Skilled Worker: Individuals who have been accepted into the Express Entry pool and who have a job offer in the province.
- Skilled Worker: Individuals who have a guaranteed offer of employment from a Newfoundland and Labrador employer, or are already working in the province on a valid Work Permit.
- International Graduate: Individuals who have graduated from a recognized post-secondary educational institute in Canada.
You can only hire an immigrant through the program if:
- You cannot find local applicants with the required skills
- The position is extremely difficult to fill
- The skills have a critical impact on your business' operating ability
- Date modified: