Legal registries (Nunavut)

Department of Justice, Government of Nunavut • Applies only to: Nunavut

In order for you to do business in Nunavut, you must register your business with the territory, even if you live in or have a business established in another part of Canada.

Find out how to:

Find information on the fee schedule, payment and name searches for registering all of the above.

Share this:


Government Activities and Initiatives