Legal registries (Nunavut)
In order for you to do business in Nunavut, you must register your business with the territory, even if you live in or have a business established in another part of Canada.
Find out how to:
- Incorporate your business
- Register your extra-territorial corporation
- Register your partnership, sole proprietorship or business name
- Incorporate a non-profit society
- Register a co-operative
- Register ownership of your land (land titles)
Find information on the fee schedule, payment and name searches for registering all of the above.
- Date modified: