Innovative Solutions Canada
Is your business looking to come up with a novel solution to solve a specific challenge from a Government of Canada department or agency? Your business could receive up to $150,000 for the proof of concept and then, if approved, get up to $1 million to develop a prototype.
To be eligible your small business must:
- Be incorporated with a head office in Canada
- Have 499 or fewer full time employees
- Have 50% or more of employees working in Canada
- Have at least 50% of salary expenditures be on employees working in Canada
- Have 50% or more of senior executives with a principal residence in Canada
Other conditions apply.
- Date modified: