Grants for registered family child care homes

Department of Education and Early Childhood Development, Government of Newfoundland and Labrador • Applies only to: Newfoundland and Labrador

Thinking of starting a registered family child care home in Newfoundland and Labrador? You could be eligible for start-up grants and yearly supplements.

You could get:

Share this:


Government Activities and Initiatives