Gasoline used in unlicensed business equipment

Ministry of Finance, Government of Ontario • Applies only to: Ontario

If you buy gasoline for equipment that does not need to be licensed in Ontario you could be eligible for a refund on the tax you paid. You must meet the following conditions:

You must apply within 4 years of the date you paid the tax.

Share this:


Government Activities and Initiatives