Fuel tax exemptions or refunds

Department of Finance, Government of Yukon • Applies only to: Yukon

You can buy point of sale tax-exempt fuel for authorized off-road commercial activity such as:

You can also get a refund from the Department of Finance for fuel taxes paid up to December 31 of the 6th year following the year in which the fuel was purchased.

Share this:


Government Activities and Initiatives