Fuel Injection Program
Your advanced manufacturing or social innovation business could access support services and up to $30,000 in seed funding for growth projects.
To be eligible, your business must:
- Be incorporated and headquartered in Southern Ontario
- Match the financial contribution
- Be a start-up that has generated revenues or secured investments, or has fewer than 500 employees
- Have a high growth opportunity with the potential to address Canadian or global markets
Eligible activities include:
- Innovating new products or services
- Optimizing your processes
- Making capital purchases
- Reducing costs through energy, water or waste innovations
Other conditions apply.