Fonds Tourisme PME
Tourisme Québec, Government of Quebec • Applies only to: Quebec
You could receive up to $250,000 in funding for your for-profit or social economy (not-for-profit or cooperative) business in the tourism sector.
The loan could be used to:
- Finance facilities and equipment
- Increase working capital
You must meet the following criteria:
- Not be in a recovery process
- Have a down payment of between 15% and 25% of the total cost of the project
- Have relevant experience in the field
- Demonstrate the potential for long-term sustainability of the project
Other conditions apply.
- Date modified: