Fonds d'investissement pour la relève agricole
Fonds d'investissement pour la relève agricole • Applies only to: Quebec
If you are an agricultural entrepreneur or on your way to becoming one, you could be eligible to receive assistance including:
- a down payment loan of up to $250,000 to be used, for example, to purchase equipment, buildings, agricultural land, quotas, or an entire farm;
- the lease of land with option to repurchase at market value or with inflation protection of an annual maximum rate of 3.5%.
To be eligible, you must:
- be between 18 and 39 years old;
- have completed a recognized training/educational program;
- hold at least 20% of the business's shares.
Other conditions apply.
- Date modified: