You may be eligible for up to $50,000 in funding to start or grow your business.
The program is aimed at:
- Permanent residents
- Qualified workers
- Canadian citizens since less than 5 years
- Youth between 18 and 39 years of age
- Have a mentor
- Present a business plan demonstrating the viability of the project
- Have a good credit rating
- Create at least one full-time job
- Provide a down payment of 10% of the cost of the project
- Be in the Haute-Yamaska region of Quebec
Other conditions apply.