Exporters of Processing Services Program

Canada Border Services Agency, Government of Canada

Does your Canadian manufacturing service company assemble or processes imported goods, only to export them later? If so, you might be able to import certain goods without paying GST or HST.

To qualify, you must:

Apply in writing to your local Canada Revenue Agency tax services office. If you are allowed to participate in the program, you will get a letter of authorization. Bring this letter to your local Canada Border Services Agency office to obtain a certificate number for use on your import documentation.

Share this:


Government Activities and Initiatives