Entrepreneurship and Business Development Fund

Canadian Northern Economic Development Agency, Government of Canada • Applies only to: YukonNorthwest TerritoriesNunavut

If you are Aboriginal and live in the Canadian North, you could get financing to start or grow a business.

You need to:

  • Be able to put in some of your own money
  • Have experience in the type of business for which you're seeking funding
  • Manage the business yourself

To apply, you need to be Status or Non-status Indian, Métis or Inuit; if not, at least 51% of the business needs to be owned by Aboriginal people.

Date modified: