Digital Animation Tax Credit
Finance and Treasury Board, Government of Nova Scotia • Applies only to: Nova Scotia
Apply for a tax credit to help offset the development costs of your commercial digital animation production of at least 20 minutes viewing time.
To be eligible, your business must:
- Be a taxable Canadian corporation
- Be permanently located in Nova Scotia
- Be primarily engaged in film or video production
- Not be a prescribed labour-sponsored venture capital corporation under the federal Income Tax Act
Eligible costs include:
- Core animation activities such as designing, modeling and storyboarding
Other conditions apply.
- Date modified: