Creation of a human resources department
Emploi Québec, Government of Quebec • Applies only to: Quebec
Take advantage of specialized assistance to set up a human resources department.
Obtain advice to help you:
- Analyze your current HR situation
- Identify potential improvements
- Establish the mandate, and roles and responsibilities of your HR department.
This will help you:
- Recruit staff
- Manage employee training and development
- Ensure that you apply human resources legislation and standards.
Financial assistance may be available. Other conditions apply.
- Date modified: