Connected Vehicle/Automated Vehicle (CVAV) Program
If you have a business or are part of an academic institution that develops and commercializes innovations for connected and automated vehicle technologies, you may qualify for up to $250,000 in funding.
Eligible projects or products should improve either the vehicles or the related infrastructure, such as:
- Reducing driver distraction
- Collecting and analyzing of transportation-related information
- Road condition monitoring
- Reducing environmental footprint
- Developing relationships with researchers to extend company R&D
- Creating marketable solutions to meet industry challenges
- Commercializing of Ontario-made technologies
Other conditions apply.