Community Investment Program
Your not-for-profit organization can apply for a grant of up to $100,000 to develop an innovative community project that will help build a safer and more accessible Internet for Canadians.
Types of projects which may be funded are:
- Community access to the Internet
- Online services for disadvantaged groups
- Digital literacy
- Infrastructure security
- Research focused on technological aspect of the Internet
- Activities that lead to more effective Internet governance
- Increase public participation in policy making
- Address social, economic or environmental needs.
Other conditions apply.
- Date modified: