Collaborative Research and Development Grants
If you are undertaking a research project in natural sciences or engineering, you could have part of the project costs paid for you by partnering with a university. To be eligible, you should:
- Contribute at least half the costs
- Have a project that is scientifically and technically feasible
- Have the expertise, with the help of your partner, to complete the project
- Have a project that benefits Canada
- Provide training to university students who work on the project
Other conditions apply. See the website for details.