Clean Growth Program
You may be eligible for funding if you operate a natural resources or clean technology business and are working on cleantech projects in the areas of energy, mining and forestry.
Eligible activities in natural resource operations include:
- Reducing greenhouse gas and air emissions
- Minimizing landscape disturbances and improving waste management
- The production and use of advanced materials and bioproducts
- Efficient energy use and productivity
- Reducing water use and impacts on aquatic ecosystems
All projects will be required to secure provincial/territorial support.
Other conditions apply.