CBDC General Business Loan
Community Business Development Corporations • Applies only to: Newfoundland and LabradorPrince Edward IslandNova ScotiaNew Brunswick
You could get up to $150,000 to grow your business, if you are an entrepreneur living in a rural area of Atlantic Canada.
You can use this loan to:
- Expand an existing business
- Tap into new market opportunities
- Purchase a new or existing business
- Run either a year-round or seasonal business
- Upgrade facilities or buildings
Other conditions apply.
- Date modified: