Canadian Agricultural Loans Act program
Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada, Government of Canada
If you are an agricultural producer, this program could help you get a loan from a bank, a credit union or a caisse populaire.
- Existing farmers
- Beginning or start-up farmers
- Farmers taking over the family farm
- Agricultural co-operatives
Loans are limited to a maximum of:
- $500,000 for land and construction
- $350,000 for all other loan purposes
Apply directly through your lending institution.
Other conditions apply.
- Date modified: