Canada Green Corps
If your business or non-profit organization is looking to reduce its environmental footprint or increase sustainability, you can apply for a wage subsidy to hire an eligible youth.
Eligible employers must:
- Offer meaningful work experience
- Offer a 4 to 6 month term
- Pay a portion of the youth's salary
Eligible participants must:
- Be between 18 and 30 years of age
- Be legally entitled to work in Canada
- Not be a full-time student or co-op student
Other conditions apply.
- Date modified: