Business growth and competitiveness — Youth internships
If you run a not-for-profit or an SME, you could get up to $31,500 when you hire a recent graduate, aged 30 or under, for 12 months to work on your projects. To apply, you should:
- Be located in Northern Ontario
- Have fewer than 500 employees
- Conduct a fair interview and hiring process
- Create a work plan, and provide mentoring and network opportunities
- Have a plan to hire the youth after the internship
For not-for-profits, the program will cover up to 90% of the intern's salary.
For SMEs, the project activities must be related to innovation, the digital economy or trade. The program will cover up to 50% of the intern's salary.
Other conditions apply.