Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program (Prince Edward Island)
Office of Immigration, Government of Prince Edward Island • Applies only to: Prince Edward Island
If you can't find local workers for your business, you could be eligible to get help to attract and retain skilled global talent or international students.
To be eligible you must:
- Operate a business in good standing
- Provide information on labour needs
- Work on settlement and retention with an immigrant service provider
You must also:
- Recruit a foreign worker
- Provide a valid, non-seasonal full-time job offer and settlement plan
- Show that a local hire is not possible
Other conditions apply.
- Date modified: