Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program (New Brunswick)
Immigration and Settlement in New Brunswick, Canada, • Applies only to: New Brunswick
If you can't find local workers for your New Brunswick business, you could be eligible to get help to attract and retain skilled global talent or international students.
To be eligible, you must:
- Operate a business in good standing
- Provide information on labour needs
- Work on settlement and retention with an immigrant support organization
You must also:
- Recruit a foreign worker
- Provide a valid, non-seasonal full-time job offer and settlement plan
- Show that a local hire is not possible
Other conditions apply.
- Date modified: