Alternate work arrangements and work hour reduction
You could receive advice and funding of up to 50% of eligible expenses to draw up an alternate work arrangement and work hour reduction plan for your business.
The program will help you:
- Retain experienced employees during slow periods
- Keep staff who are interested in working fewer hours
- Take on new hires on a trial basis.
- Employ approximately 80 people
- Have good business potential
- Rethink work organization for technological or economic reasons
Other conditions apply.