AgriMarketing — Market development stream
If your not-for-profit organization is part of the agriculture, agri-food, fish or seafood sectors, you may be eligible for funding of up to $2.5 million per year. Eligible projects must aim to increase exports or domestic market share.
Eligible activities include those related to:
- Market development, branding, and marketing
- Exploratory missions, shows and trade seminars
- Market research
- Export capacity building
- Technical support services and/or research that facilitates market entry
To be eligible, your organization must:
- Be a member of the Canada Brand
- Have a multi-year international strategy in place
- Contribute a portion of the project costs
Other conditions apply.