There are many types of training for employers and employees. The ones you choose will depend on your requirements, your work environment, and your preferences. Improving fundamental skills can help lead to success in your workplace.
Find training that meets the needs of your business, from language skills to apprenticeship.
- Essential Skills Tools
Use these free, customizable tools to assess and improve the skills of your employees and to better understand essential skills.
- emerit tourism training and certification
Boost your competitiveness and bottom line by getting your managers trained and certified.
If you're looking for a flexible, cost-effective way to train your employees, e-learning might be a good fit.
- Workplace Innovation and Productivity Skills IncentiveOnly Applies to : Nova ScotiaYou can apply for funding to train your employees and help boost productivity.
- Liquor Service Training ProgramOnly Applies to : YukonFind out how you and your employees can be trained to responsibly serve alcoholic beverages in the Yukon.
- Promoting workplace safety and healthOnly Applies to : YukonProtect your employees with workplace safety training and certification.
- Workplace Training — Employer InformationOnly Applies to : AlbertaIf you are planning to hire new employees, you may be able to get a reimbursement for up to 70% of workplace training costs.
- Workforce training measuresOnly Applies to : QuebecYour business could receive technical or financial assistance for your employee training projects.
- Programme d'aide financière pour la promotion du français 2017-2021Only Applies to : QuebecYou can receive financial assistance to carry out a project that will expand the use and development of the French language in your business.
- Yukon Tourism Education CouncilOnly Applies to : YukonTake advantage of professional training offered for front line employees, as well as for managers and owners of businesses in the tourism industry.
- Programme d'apprentissage en milieu de travailOnly Applies to : QuebecTo enhance the skills of your employees, you can use the expertise of your most experienced employees to train workers with less experience.
- Apprenticeship and trade certification — A guide for Saskatchewan employersOnly Applies to : SaskatchewanIf you are an employer who requires skilled and qualified workers, find out about the apprenticeship and trade certification process.
- Merchant-Student Language Pairing ProgramOnly Applies to : QuebecDo you want to improve the use of French in your business? If you operate in a targeted area of Montreal, free workshops are available.
- Essential Skills: Videos
Watch these videos to learn about the benefits of providing essential skills training to your employees.
Connect with trainers and access articles, case studies, tools and resources to address any literacy and essential skills training needs for your business.
- Date modified: