Finding and managing suppliers
Whether it's an integral component of your top-selling product, the paper you print purchase orders on, or the coffee you serve in the break room, the supplies you rely on to run your business need to be managed efficiently. Find suppliers to fill the many needs of your business.
- Supplier selection process
Follow this step-by-step approach to identify your supply needs so you can best find and choose your suppliers.
- Manage your suppliers
Learn how to establish a solid relationship with your suppliers through good negotiation, collaboration and management.
- Réseau ConstruNetOnly Applies to : QuebecPromote your construction products and services on the Internet.
Find American manufacturers. Always research the business before placing an order.
- Canadian Importers Database
Find out which companies are importing goods into Canada by product, by city and by country of origin.
- Search for a business, charity or fundraiserOnly Applies to : AlbertaUse this search to find businesses, charities, and fundraisers licensed by the Consumer Services Branch of Service Alberta.
- Indigenous Business Directory
You can search for or register an Indigenous business in this directory of suppliers.
- Mozzarella used in restaurant pizza
If you own a pizza restaurant or are a mozzarella cheese distributor, you may be able to access cheese at a reduced price.
- Special Milk Class Permit Program
You can apply for a special milk class permit to access, at a reduced price, cheese and other dairy products used in further processing.
- Canadian Aboriginal and Minority Supplier Council
Become a certified Aboriginal or minority-owned supplier or register to access these suppliers and benefit from inclusive supply chain practices.
- Date modified: