Security and fraud
Do you have an action plan in place to keep your business secure and to protect it from fraud? Security is a key issue for businesses and for their customers, particularly in the case of online transactions. Familiarize yourself with the different types of security risks and fraud. Find out how to minimize them so you can protect your business, your employees, and your customers.
- Protect your business from theft
Discover how you can protect your business from security breaches like theft and fraud.
- Computer security
Computer security is an important part of protecting your business. Find out to how prevent security breaches before they happen.
- Pros and cons of social media
Wondering if social networking can help your business, but unsure about how to protect your information? Learn more about the pros and cons of emerging media platforms.
- Fraud Awareness for Commercial Targets
Find out the facts on how your business can avoid becoming a victim of fraud.
- Privacy Toolkit — A guide for businesses and organizations
Get detailed information on the rules for the management of personal information in the private sector.
- Canada's law on spam and other electronic threats
Get information on Canada's anti-spam law and how it affects your business
- Get Cyber Safe — Protect your business
Learn how to protect your business and safeguard private information.
- Criminal record checks and security screening
Find out how to obtain a criminal record check to protect your business and your employees, and to increase client confidence.
- The Little Black Book of Scams 2nd edition
Learn how to protect your business, your employees, and your customers from fraud and scams.
- Date modified: