Do you really need a lawyer? Business law can be very complex, and it can be difficult for you to forecast legal issues that may arise down the road. Find out when to hire a lawyer and how you can reduce potential legal costs.
- Register a security interest or search for a lien on Access NowOnly Applies to : OntarioLearn more about liens and how to search, file, renew or discharge one.
- Publishing a Garage Keepers Lien noticeOnly Applies to : YukonIf your garage has performed service on a vehicle, and the owner has not paid for the work, you can register a lien notice in The Yukon Gazette, then other newspapers.
- Legal issues for small business
Do you really need a lawyer when you start your small business? Find out how legal counsel could benefit your business.
- Ontario Office of the Employer AdviserOnly Applies to : OntarioGet free expert advice and representation on workplace safety and insurance issues.
- The Quebec Law NetworkOnly Applies to : QuebecGet legal information for your business, such as answers to the most frequently asked legal questions.
- Date modified: