Is your business covered in the event of losses due to unforeseen circumstances? A lack of insurance can turn misfortune into disaster. Explore business-specific insurance coverage that is available to protect you.
- Insurance for your small business
The right type of business insurance can provide peace of mind in both your personal and business life.
- Bonding insurance
Find out how bonding insurance can protect you from financial losses caused by fraud, theft or contract obligations that are not met.
- Employment insurance special benefits for self-employed people
Are you self-employed? Find out about benefits relating to maternity, parental, sickness, compassionate care, and caring for critically ill children.
- Insurance Bureau of Canada — business insurance
Having the correct insurance could be essential to the survival of your business. Find out what options are available to you.
- AgriStabilityOnly Applies to : Alberta British Columbia Manitoba New Brunswick Newfoundland and Labrador Nova Scotia Ontario Prince Edward Island Quebec Saskatchewan YukonIf you are a Canadian farmer, you could get money to help cover costs when your net earnings fall below 70% of your recent average.
- Livestock insuranceOnly Applies to : Newfoundland and LabradorGet insurance to compensate against livestock losses or injury caused by dogs or other predators.
- MASC AgriInsuranceOnly Applies to : ManitobaIs your agribusiness protected against production loss? MASC AgriInsurance provides coverage for 60 crops grown in Manitoba.
- Price Pooling Program
As an agricultural producer and member of a participating marketing agency, you could get protection against unexpected drops in market prices.
- Ontario's Workplace Safety and Insurance BoardOnly Applies to : OntarioAs an employer, you need to make your workplace safe and injury-free. Get help from the Board.
- EDC Portfolio Credit Insurance
Insure your accounts receivable against commercial risks.
- Ontario Beef Cattle Financial Protection ProgramOnly Applies to : OntarioYou might be able to cover yourself against a loss on a sale to a licensed livestock dealer or producer.
- Grain Financial Protection ProgramOnly Applies to : OntarioLearn how to become a licensed grain and oilseed dealer or get financial protection by selling to licensed grain dealers in Ontario.
- Disaster Financial Assistance ProgramOnly Applies to : British ColumbiaYou could receive financial help with repairs and recovery from uninsurable disaster-related property damage.
- EDC bonding and guarantees
Learn about your bonding and guarantee options when exporting your goods.
- EDC Select Credit Insurance (Trade Protect)
Insure your export sales and protect your business from the risk of non-payment.
- Home Business Insurance
If you operate a small business from your home, discover ways insurance can help mitigate your risk of potential losses.
- Political risk insurance
You can insure your business against a variety of political risks with flexible plans from Export Development Canada.
- Performance Security Insurance
Insure yourself in case of a wrongful call with Performance Security Insurance
- Date modified: